Just incase pastie service goes offline in the future, i paste the
code below for future references.

function ajaxRespondToReadyStateWrapper(orig, readyState) {
        var state = Ajax.Request.Events[readyState];
        var response = new Ajax.Response(this)
        if (state == 'Complete') {
                try {
                        // GLOBAL RESPONSE VALIDATOR CODE HERE
                } catch (e) {
                        this.dispatchException(e);
        orig(readyState);
}

Ajax.Request.prototype.respondToReadyState =
Ajax.Request.prototype.respondToReadyState.wrap
(denajaxRespondToReadyStateWrappereme);