Hello,

Seems there is a problem using prototype.js with latest Opera Mobile.
I remember that a prior (unofficial) beta version of Opera Mobile
worked with prototype whereas latest doesn't.

I own a HTC Touch HD (lucky guy....) with has Opera Mobile.

I don't have any clues of what is going wrong with it but Opera Mobile
support is definitely needed as Opera Mobile is the only "acceptable"
browser experience on the Windows Mobile platform.

I only found one clue. A guy says that Jquery won't work with Opera
Mobile because it relies on function decompile (http://my.opera.com/
hallvors/blog/show.dml/1665828). Does prototype relies on function
decompile too?

Regards