On Jan 12, 9:10 pm, Lox <laurent.dincl...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> I only found one clue. A guy says that Jquery won't work with Opera
> Mobile because it relies on function decompile (http://my.opera.com/
> hallvors/blog/show.dml/1665828). Does prototype relies on function
> decompile too?

Yes it does (although prototype only parses function arguments, and
not function body). Could you open this page [1] in Opera Mobile and
check what the output is under "Function decompilation" section? I
created it specifically for testing mobile browsers.

[...]

[1] http://yura.thinkweb2.com/js-checker/

--
kangax