> Yes it does (although prototype only parses function arguments, and
> not function body). Could you open this page [1] in Opera Mobile and
> check what the output is under "Function decompilation" section? I
> created it specifically for testing mobile browsers.
>
> [...]
>
> [1] http://yura.thinkweb2.com/js-checker/

Tried it and function decompile seems to work...

But the fact is that since my post, I have upgraded opera.exe and I
have changed some settings in opera:config.
Since then prototype.js seems  to work (but not scriptaulous)

I now need to hard reset my handset to find exactly which changed
settings made javascript work.

I will also send the rendering result of  js-cecker page when I find
where opera saved it on my handset...

Concerning scriptaculous, I have to investigate further. My first
thought is that opera mobile doesn't like dynamically loading of
scripts (scripatculous.js?load=etc). But as said I need further
investigation.

Thanks

--
Laurent Dinclaux
Gérant - Gecka SARL

Préservez nos forêts, n'imprimez vos mails que si nécessaire.
Preserve our forests, only print your emails if necessary.