Dear All,

I am trying to implement a web UI for a web service that provides
XML requests to get synchronously some state values
  for example, /state1/get
XML request to change some state values
  for example /state1/up
and a NOTIFY request for which it will only answer when the state
change
  for example /state1/notify

My understanding is that prototype can handle multiple requests.
The problem I am facing is that some requests seem to be stuck while a
notify request is pending. Moreover when I get an answer for a pending
notify, it looks like all requests that were stucked, are sent but in
a out of order.

Is there a limitation with prototype with request like notify ?

Is there a way to cancel/abort a pending request ?

Thanks,
Christophe