Hi Cob,

I don't think there is a already done way to do that, I personnaly use
a common function and when effect is executing, set a variable and
test the variable so new effect while be launched or not.

But If you cannot do that, you can use the before effect callback to
test the variable and cancel or not the effect.

Or as you do, just queue effect and launch them one after another.

--
david