Hi tof,

you draggables elements are contained inside parent, so when you try
to dragg them, they are still inside the parent contener :))
What you'll have to do is to use the ghost parameter that create a
clone of the element which don't belong to the parent contener.
Another way to do this is to create a callback on the "startDrag"
callback and detach element from it's parent, then clone it's position
to previous one. But with this method, you should reattach the element
when the "stopDrag" effect appear.

--
david