Hi David,

Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately, setting 'Ghosting' option to true doesn't change
anything.
I tried to apply the patch given in ticket #5771 (http://
dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/5771), and now, it almost works.
I can drag my Draggable outside the overflowed div, but, it that div
has been scrolled, the cloned object don't have the right position,
behind the mouse.
There's an offset, I think, due to the offset of the original element
in the scrolled div.

How can I fix this ?
Thanks a lot.