Hello,

When is prototype.js new release scheduled?

Current version feature is getting old. Other JavaScript frameworks
are going faster and are getting more "modern"

Prototype.js does not even appear on that article:
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/02/08/50-extremely-useful-javascript-tools/

OpenSource projects are alive because of there community, and
prototype's is getting smaller.

I use prototype a lot and don't really want to change but if no
release coming soon, I will as many others I know have already.

Regards