Hi ,

I was just testing this dynamically built structure...

using code like...

[code]

var li_el = new Element('li');
var ul_el = new Element('ul', {className: 'myul'});

ul_el.appendChild(li_el);

var div_el = new Element('div');
div_el.appendChild(ul_el);
[/code]

Problem is, after attaching this to the xHTML document, I can't access
the UL node using $('myul') in chrome, safari, or konqueror . It seems
I can only access it if I only use the  "ul_el" var that I just
declared above.

In other words, how can I call dynamically generated HTML content
using prototype inside chrome, safari or
Konqueror?

I'm trying to figure out what's missing, it works fine in IE or FF.

Thank you!
Vladimir Ghetau