On Apr 16, 2:27 pm, Justin <justin.gir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you not just turn off the submission of ajax requests when the
> confirm dialog appears?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Plus, there's a problem I thought of only after having posted this:
when I show a form, I also have the inherent data save AJAX.Request/
Updater.
This poses a constraint i.e. I have to abort all except the one I need
and this is not achievable using global responders(because I can't
tell beforehand which is the correct one to except for).

> function showDialog()
> {
>          if no active requests
>          {
>                show dialog()
>                turn off ajax requests()
>                return true
>          }
>          return false
>
> }

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, it should be the other way around:

function showDialog()
{
         if not confirm
         {