Hi,

  Thanks for your reply! Yes, i have ensured that the response on the
server side is correct, its just that its not sending the response in
the response object. Can you tell me how i can make new Ajax objects
for each new Ajax call? because this code :- new Ajax.Request(), makes
only a new ajax request instance. Perhaps that might help?