Hi Walter,

Thanks for pointing me to the right resources. Im reading up on it
here http://www.communitymx.com/content/article.cfm?page=2&cid=c37E0.

It still doesnt fix my problem though. I tried overflow:auto instead
of zoom:1 and the only difference was the I got a vertical scroll bar
inside the comms div this time. But the div still just gets displayed
and then hidden abruptly without the effect.

Any idea?