Hi all,

Still i am stuck on the same issue as above i.e. nothing is happening
on dropping the image in panel-2.I am able to drag the iamge from
panel-1 to panel-2 but the Droppable.add(...) is not firing .The whole
code is same as above posted .

And server side means,all the script in .cs file and i am fetching all
the images from data base so every thing is a dynamic here and all the
script is written on the page load method.

Any help will be very help full for me.
Thanks Sandeep