Hi T.J.,

Thanks for the clear explanation regarding the viewport's height. I did
expect the body element's height to be the viewport's height and I was wrong
to make that assumption.  Since Prototype javascript library seems to iron
out various cross-browser implementations of native javascript (Internet
Explorer in particular), I thought there was a simple method in Prototype
that could easily determine the body element's width and height.

- Paul K