Hey David,

I believe I am using the newest version of lightwindow. The prototype
that came with it was version 1.5. Thats why I thought maybe it needed
the updated version, but the same issue is happening with both 1.5 and
the new 1.6.1_rc2. It works perfect in Firefox and Chrome, only errors
in IE. The page that i have the code in is .asp, do you think that
would cause any issues? I wouldnt think so but I am not sure. Thank
you for looking into this for me. I appreciate it.

--Cmrstar430