I found that if you add the below code to the top or replace your old
with this, it works in IE and doesn't mess up. Butttt, of course this
causes other issues. When I add that code, for some reason it makes
everything centered in their tables or td's. Text images etc... I can
manually go in a set everything to align left but that is huge PIA and
not doing things the correct way. Any other thoughts??