Lightwindow seems to have been abandoned quite some time ago, which is
a shame. I've had to patch lots of things for IE6, there are scads of
references on Google to other bits that people have changed to work
around one problem or another. I really like LW, it does way more than
any other lightbox script, particularly with rich media.

Walter