Hi Matt,

Ah, good, I'm glad that was it.

Yeah, the problem is to do with Prototype's use of an effectively-
blank URL in a script tag (on IE only) to detect when to fire the
dom:loaded event.  That URL can't be added to a trusted zone (or any
zone), so it's always subject to IE's default security for it.

That's 1.6.0.3; I believe that 1.6.1 RC2 has a better way of doing it
that (amongst other things) ditches that effectively-blank URL, which
has caused other problems.