Right! There wasn't any "_" just the id, now everything is fine.

The problem I'm seeing now is that when I clone an item, it's becoming
undraggable until you drop on more item.
Basically last dropped item won't move, previous items will start
moving. It will also create a space "[0] => "

You'll understand what I'm talking about when you'll look at the
example
http://scriptaculous.host22.com/