Hi Alex,

I am using this link

        <%= link_to_remote image_tag("/images/site/
registreren_stap2.png", :border => 0), :url => { :controller
=> :checkout, :action => :create_client_account } %>

And this function

  def create_client_account
    render :update do |page|
      page[:login_screen].visual_effect :fade, :duration => 0.4

      page.delay(0.6) do
        page.replace_html "login_screen", :partial => "checkout/
create_client_account"
        page[:login_screen].visual_effect :appear, :duration => 0.4
      end
    end
  end