From: "Eric" <lefauv...@gmail.com>
To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 2:30 PM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: Sychronize many asynchronous Ajax.Request

Hi,

I'd launch all Ajax.Request except the last one with a onSuccess
handler that:
- set a flag
- if all flags are set, launch the last Ajax.Request

This way, you don't have to use timer, or loop calling yourself
recursively.

Eric

NB: I didn't test it, but you may increment a counter instead of using
many flags