Yes your right Alex, but the case of maalek did not mention such
numbers of request.
I think in his case using one array is better than using a lot (~14
differents variables).

btw, I'm interrest in "In fact the actal request stays in memory
unless you null the object" and after reflexion, that is logical, but
is it normal ??

--
david