Hi Stefan,

IE problem has been cleared by T.J. Crowder in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous/browse_thread/thread/840c2418c566b624?hl=en.
It's actually a problem of my test html page, not relevant to the
javascript.

<http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous/browse_thread/thread/840c2418c566b624?hl=en>Greeting
from Sydney, Green