Hi Green,

I was an idiot (again) - I still had the IE 7 emulation meta tag in my
HTML head, that's why I still got the error. I had put this tag in
before in one of my efforts to find a work around for the error.

Even so, I just checked your example file against a real IE 7 and it
fails (Event.prototype not an yadayadayada). Since the browser isn't
that old it would be great if you could think of some fix :-)

Cheers around the world,
Stefan