Hi Hariz,

You seem to have replied in the thread "Dragging between fixed and non-
fixed Sortables (position offset bugs)" but with a completely new
topic (and new title). My guess is that you're writing via an email
client and hit "reply" on a message from the other thread and just
cleared out the message area of the new email and changed the title;
that doesn't work, because there's a thread ID in the email headers.
(Easy mistake to make! :-) ) Please be sure when mailing the list (or
creating a message in GGroups) on a completely new topic *not* to
reply within an existing thread (by using "new email" rather than
"reply" or whatever); it mixes the two topics together.

I've changed the thread title back.

Thanks,
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com