To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 1:53 PM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: Dragging between fixed and non-fixed Sortables (position offset bugs)

yep, draggables are only visible when over droppables, i have not been
able to figure out why...  z-index of draggable is way high enough..

i did experiment a little and found i have the same offset problems
without tables. nevertheless i will get rid of the tables  (i
"inherited" them from the former dev) in the next haul.

On Apr 5, 10:00 am, "Alex McAuley" <webmas...@thecarmarketplace.com>