Hi Alex
Thanks, but a newbie here so that was "drinking at a firehose".  Let me
parse it to better understand.
First can you really invoke on two separate enumerable objects with that
[n,n1,n2] syntax?  That is tremendous.
My problem is I need to first check the presence of a key before I unset it
b/c I found out unset-ing a non-existent key seems to zero the struct; also
it is more courteous, grin.  So how would I construct the and parameterize
the annonymous function to do the check and if present "do it to itself".
Ideally I would like to pass in the enumerable, call the function and return
the modified(or not) enumerable in the function's return.