Hi,

I am very new to these frameworks at all.
Because of the many possibillities I have decided to use scriptaculous
and generaly it works just fine.
But: When I try to add some effects to my website, I fail. It works a
bit but not really good.

The site, that it is about is this one:
http://bitschmiede.com/fileadmin/templates/vorlage_ausklappen_JS.html

As you can see in the source, I want to have an effect, that the
submenu is fading in by onmouseover and fade out  at onmousedown.
Quite easy, I thought, but I fail. I seem to make some general
mistake.

Can somebody help please?
I guess a tutorial for such basic effects would help.

Regards
Chricken