Hello Sir,
         Following is the location for the HTML code : http://pastie.org/976149
and Here is the Countdown.js file code : http://pastie.org/976164

I have deleted unnecessary functions from the js file.

However Google Chrome javascript debugger gave me the following error
description at Line No 228 of CountDown.js file...

:51149/AutionTest/AdvancedCountDown.js:228  Uncaught TypeError:

Object function each(iterator, context) {
    var index = 0;
    try {
      this._each(function(value) {
        iterator.call(context, value, index++);
      });
    } catch (e) {
      if (e != $break) throw e;
    }
    return this;
  } has no method 'getAttribute'

I am not sure what that means..or how to get help out of it...

Kindly let me know if I need to provide you with any further
details...
Thanks and Regards
Supreet