Hi again,

I probably should have mentioned in my earlier message that Prototype
1.7 (which hasn't been released yet) has built-in delegation handling
which can make the `findElement` stuff a bit shorter syntactically:

    $('foo').on('click', 'div.watchme', clickHandlerFunction);

See http://api.prototypejs.org/dom/event/on/

But that's not until 1.7 and, for me, doesn't really offer much on top
of `Event#findElement` anyway, especially not if you're handling
delegation of events for multiple targets with the same ancestor
element.

-- T.J.