Hi,

That's very strange. I'm afraid the only real thing to do is to walk
through with a debugger. I got far enough to see that for whatever
reason, the jQuery code isn't finding the anchors to add the hover
spans to them, which is why they don't work, but I don't know why not.

It looks like you're using jQuery 1.2.6, which is very, very out of
date. The first thing I'd do is migrate to the latest. Then if the
problem persists, I'd walk through with a debugger.

If you like, you can hire me for a couple of hours to work it out for
you (my rates aren't completely unreasonable). Drop me a note
privately if you want to do that.

Good luck,
Independent Software Engineer
tj / crowder software / com