This has been tossed around the net in many variations yet none have
worked for me. I have done about ever work around for these two so
they will like each other and have reached a dead end. I need my image
fade menu to function with my flash driven lightbox. Please let me
know if this is something anyone can help with. Here are a few links
to reference.

This shows the menu working.
http://fabritechonline.com/content/awning_marquee.html

This shows the Lightbox Working.
http://fabritechonline.com/content/awning_marquee_test.html

This shows the jQuery / Prototype noConflict script in action.
(Prototype is disabled)
http://fabritechonline.com/content/awning_marquee_test_conflict.html

While the script allows jQuery to operate without Prototype loading,
it still does not function with both.