@lvdesign you comment sound more that an advertising than an real
prove for why to move to jquery, I mean seriously I don't know
anything that you CAN'T do with prototype and do with jquery cause at
finally both are javascript, so the question is more about what is the
real future of prototype, why stay keep in touch with this library or
try to move in a new one. I mean if you have to talk about libraries
you have to realize that YUI is really better option than jquery in
several terms and is running in an architectural made by the famous
Douglas Crockford father of JSON. But here the question is what's
happend with prototype??? does anyone can help us???