Hello Walter,

I noticed that consistent error in the script too, the script should when
the button is clicked hide the button and in the same place display a
processing image a little gif.

The same script works on pages but not in jsfiddle or that particular page
for some odd reason.

With your code from previous post for consistency with other functions can
I do the below or will that not work?

$('.ShowPleaseWait').observe('click', function(evt){
//do something here
});