Dear Victor,

thanks for your reply. I checked the response header and it's "
Unfortunately I couldn't check the response because it's empty. Printing
the return-part in my controller
I got the correct base64-encoded string. I checked prototype api docs and
it says, the response is going to be eval'd
before it shows up in browser.

So what to do? Simply change the response content type? Is there any
base64-Type?

regards
mabei