Hello!

The Free Software Foundation has received more translation disclaimers.
Please check below if the transcription is accurate.  Ensure your name and
electronic mail address is written the same way you intend to do it in the PO
files you produce.  Please also check that the team, between square brackets,
is properly identified.  mailto:translat...@iro.umontreal.ca for reporting any
error.  Also use this address for sending any pending PO file you might have.
If you happen to have a home Web page, please send me the URL, as I now
maintain this information as well in the Translation Project registry.

> TRANSLATIONS  Sergio Rua      1999-08-01
> Disclaimer.  [gl]
> s...@iname.com

> TRANSLATIONS  Daisuke Yamashita       1999-09-08
> Disclaimer.  [ja]
> ya...@mb.infoweb.ne.jp

> TRANSLATIONS  Jose' Dapena Paz        1999-09-30
> Disclaimer.  [gl]
> jdap...@mundivia.es

> TRANSLATIONS  Lim Jaebum      1999-09-13
> Disclaimer.  [ko]
> art...@soback.kornet.net

> TRANSLATIONS  So Yong Hwan    1999-09-10
> Disclaimer.  [ko]
> s...@linuxkorea.co.kr

> TRANSLATIONS  Birger Langkjer 1999-10-08
> Disclaimer.  [da]
> birger.langk...@image.dk

This letter is also sent to your translating team, for informing the team
members of the arrival of your disclaimer, and also as a cross-check for the
electronic mail address, augmenting the chances this letter reaches you.

                        Welcome to our Translation Project!

Para sair desta lista, manda un mail a gpul-traduccion-requ...@ceu.fi.udc.es