"...if the micro messes up and the servos go out of sync. Keep in mind we
have NEVER successfully flown an ARM micro in 3 airborne tests. I will be
happy to machine both the linked single servo..."

What has been the root-cause of each of the three failed ARM flights? A
robust controller solution would seem to be a primary factor for the
roll-control project, with either a single- or a multi- servo approach.

Thanks-
Doug