I don't know if it's still relevant, but here are what all the plugs look
like.

Freezer:​
 20160323_170639-1.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/pdx.edu/file/d/0B2nsckDcLaqgbVQ2YmRTOU1tem8/view?usp=drive_web>
​
​​Capstone lab:
​
 20160323_171244-1.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/pdx.edu/file/d/0B2nsckDcLaqgZWpMUWpJYkhaQ1k/view?usp=drive_web>
​
​MELT lab:​
​
 20160323_170747-1.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/pdx.edu/file/d/0B2nsckDcLaqgVm9UVWNZSzVIeFU/view?usp=drive_web>
​
​The inside dimensions of the freezer are :
​length (wall to wall): 80"
width: 28"
minimum depth (fore): 25"
maximum depth (rear): 30"
minimum height of compressor box (fore): 10.5"
maximum height of compressor box (rear): 12.5"
width of compressor box: 19"

For those who weren't here last night, this is what the inside looks like.
Everything slopes down a little towards whomever is opening it. That's what
the fore/rear stuff is about.
​
 20160323_173832.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/pdx.edu/file/d/0B2nsckDcLaqgbFJVc0pFNTUtN2s/view?usp=drive_web>
​
​If there's anything else you need while I'm on campus, let me know.​

~Joe Shields