To any potential reviewers,
I have a lot of the front end redone and pushed
(lv2-node5/node5-frontend-rev2.sch). There are several more modifications in
the works for this weekend, including a new HAP charger circuit due to the lack
of NTC functionality from the current one. Other expected changes should be
mostly cosmetic, though I still need to determine LPC2368 connections for
things like SPS Power-In good, SPS Power-Out Good, SPS-Off, several charger
pins that will need homes, etc.
Please let me know if you see glaring or not-so glaring errors that I might get
fixed before Tuesday.
Thanks
Ken Z Capstone 2009