On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 09:53:45 -0700, Dave Camarillo <dave.camari...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> After bouncing back and forth with the advantech sales rep, it turns
> out that the extended temp range flight computer board is not cleared
> for the US yet. On top of that, it has a 12 week lead time even if it
> were cleared. The notes at the bottom of the FC search page indicate
> that we were going to fall back to the normal temp range board,
> 0C-60C.

That should be perfectly fine; I've never seen an e-bay go above 50C,
even in the dead of summer (like Kansas this weekend where mid-day temps
were around 42.

And, I hope no-one wants to be out flying rockets below 0C.

Yes, I know, it gets cold up there, but we're not in the air long enough
for it to matter.

--
keith.pack...@intel.com