At Pycon Italia Sette we're already busy arranging for one of the (Italian)
astrophysicists who worked on LIGO to give us a keynote about this (he's
come to most previous Python conferences in Firenze so we should be able to
convince him:-) even though this requires some reshuffling of the schedule
which had just been announced -- seems well worth it!

Alex