If you find yourself receiving too many posts from EuroPython, it is quite
simple to filter and automatically archive/delete/mute emails containing
the word "EuroPython".

Perhaps the problem is not with EuroPython posting too many things, but
rather why aren't other members share more "community-type" announcements
here?

If people always have to worry that they'll be criticized as "spamming" it
will deter people from actually posting useful information.

I personally think info about a conference is relevant to the community, so
it is fine to post them here.

Another thing that would be great is if the PSF community page (
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/psf-community) can be updated to
include more elaborate guidelines and examples of what posts are acceptable
or not.

ᐧ