On Nov 25, 2010, at 11:02 AM, Slau Halatyn wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Well, I'm not sure how it is with the 003 but, with the Control|24 and, I'm
> sure, with the new C24, When you select, say, an EQ plug-in on a track and
> hit the fader flip mode, simply pressing any other track's dedicated EQ
> button automatically brings up that track's EQ settings. The same holds true
> for compressor or dynamics plug-ins. It's pretty quick. That efficiency comes
> at a high price, of course. I think the current C24 sells for around $8,000
> or so. For an audio professional, it's absolutely worth every penny but for
> someone just trying to record themselves, hardly worth it, given how much
> other critical gear can be had for that sum.

Well I am looking to do this full time.  Every dollar that's spent on
streamlining my workflow and speeding up sessions will be more clients I can
please.  I really think that efficiency is key for us being competitive in this
market.

Any idea of how the mic pres are in the c24?  The specs are okay.  They only
give 51 db of gain.  Won't be plugging any ribbons in to that.

Thanks
--FC