Indeed, Sean, as with everything, I've learned to take claims or assumptions
with a grain of salt until I can personally verify them or directly confirm
with a first hand account from a trusted source. It'll be interesting to hear
about it once you've had a chance to explore its capabilities. Do keep us
informed.

Cheers,

Slau