Hi, I really can't believe I've had ProTools now for 5 months and still haven't 
got it authorised yet. I havne' really put much effort into resolving the issue 
but I've decided that I really need to get it sorted.

I installed it successfully and updated it fine in order to use it on Lion. It 
came with an Ilok that is apparently authorised. But when I attempt to 
authorise using the Liscnce card option it fails and says that there is no 
license on the ILok. I have to the best of my knowledge installed the Ilok 
software. I have not registered this particular ILok because there was nothing 
in the manual about having to do anything. I already use an Ilok for Ivory and 
was hoping to be able to download a licence on to that but the manual suggests 
that I need to use the authorised ILok. 

Incidentally if I try to authorise with the alternative option to the license 
card option I get something called a challenge which is a series of random 
words. Goodness knows what that's all about.

Any ideas? 

Reply via email to