Hi all,

I'm sorry for the simple question but I'm a beginner of pt.
I'd like to buy a mbox mini and includes the installation of pt express to do
some home recording, is it accessible as the othter versions of pt?
In particular I'd like to record some midi track and make some small
corrections of the midi events, do you know if it is possible vwith this
version of pt in terms of accessibility and in term of the features?
Thank you very much in advance
regards,Sauro