Yep. Also, if you're trying to match a clip to a neighboring region, you can
use the audition shortcuts. Command-Option-left arrow will play the front of
the selected region by the pre and post roll value leading up to and past the
left-most region boundary while Command-Option-right arrow will do the same for
the right side of the region boundary.

Slau