Hi, I agree with you on these issues as I myself don't speak the legal
language and also think the legal message should be reserved for people
who speak legal language.  I also usually write companies about refunds
before buying something if I am not sure and I also find getting results
is much easier if you can provide resources like the accessibility
information for Apple developers or windows developers as if a company can
have something to read about accessibility then there is a better chance
things can get done but if you can't provide resources then companies have
no place to turn for information.  Nick Gawronski