Do exactly as your customer ask. Now I will tell you the way to get it to work
for both you and him. Suggest that he haven't mastered and send the entire
project with him to have it mastered.let the person that does the mastering
bear the brunt of bringing that vocal back down. You send it out of your studio
the way he or she wants it they will be back. If you do not then well they will
tell everybody and they won't come as well.I have to remember all of the songs
that I have heard and the 50 years I've been on this earth the ab some of them
absolutely suck but they are number one hits and I don't have any of those. I
need always understand my way is not right it may not be wrong but it may not
be right. That is okay if you allow people to express themselves they will be
your friend and your advocate.

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154